Since Skippy, Loupie, and Natnie have all published their lists (among others) I thought I’d give it a go myself.
So. If I start counting from tomorrow (2010-01-10), I need to finish by 2012-10-07.
- Improve my German and keep in practice.
- Visit Germany.
- Visit somewhere outside Europe.
- Get a driving licence.
- Write a program for a mobile phone.
- Give up milk (and milk products) for a month.
- Play guitar in front of people.
- Learn to play two songs on keyboard.
- Plan a week’s worth of meals in advance, buy everything needed up front, and stick to the plan.
- Make a budget and stick to it.
- Get up at 6am every weekday for a month.
- Start learning another language.
- Complete “Couch to 5K”:http://www.c25k.com/.
- Complete the “100 pushups challenge”:http://www.hundredpushups.com/.
- Complete the “200 pressups challenge”:http://www.twohundredsitups.com/.
That’s all for now. More will be added when I think of some.
(Incidentally, after Nick tweeted about Project52, I’ve decided to try and take part, with at least one meaningful update — not just “what I’ve being doing recently” — every week. My Twilight Review was Week One’s submission.)